And:

Members: Check out Cat Sith's Challenge:
That is why you should join Zeugma. We're strong enough to help.

For instructions:

Prose writers welcome, too! It's all write . . .

What's a poem do?

Links to relevant sites: poets, poetry, poetry resources, events, our members' sites
--a new post for each site; comments on sites in replies.

Moderators: Gary, riverwriter

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Agnes
Renga Wrangler

What's a poem do?

Postby Agnes » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:23 pm

http://jim-murdoch.blogspot.com/2009/06 ... em-do.html

Jim Murdoch has an interesting blog you might like to check out.

riverwriter
Site Admin

Re: What's a poem do?

Postby riverwriter » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:42 am

I am part way through Murdoch's interesting discussion, which seems based on a conception of poetry as a left-brain activity: I don't see emotional response as part of his thesis. I may have to revise that assessment upon further perusal.

Agnes
Renga Wrangler

Re: What's a poem do?

Postby Agnes » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:56 pm

[quote="riverwriter"]I am part way through Murdoch's interesting discussion, which seems based on a conception of poetry as a left-brain activity: I don't see emotional response as part of his thesis. I may have to revise that assessment upon further perusal.[/quote]

The reply function is actin' up.

Agnes

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Poetry Links”